Please see our guidelines for setting up your paper, before submitting it! All manuscripts should be submitted to the Journal manager, Bo Carstens, firstname.lastname@example.org. (The automatic workflow-system at this web-site has not been activated). And please use this checklist:
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You must explicitlly agree to pay a processing fee of 265 € in case your article is published (all other contributions do not payprocessing fees, for instance, commentaries and book reviews). Or you must request an individual waiver in case you are not funded.
- You must explicitlly confirm that there is no conflict of interest connected to your research. See for instance the PLoS guidelines for competing interests.
- You must explicitlly confirm that it is an original article – or if it has been published in Scandinavian language before, that it has been adjusted to an international audience – and that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- You must supply ORCIDs for yourself and all co-authors and list them in a cover sheet, together with the names, positions, affiliations and countries of yourself and your co-authors. The ORCID registration should as a minimum include the author's present affiliation.
- Your text must conform to the rules regarding length, disposition, format, anonymity, acknowledgements and use of DOIs as described in the Author Guidelines.