Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You must explicitlly agree to pay a processing fee of 265 € in case your article is published (all other contributions do not payprocessing fees, for instance, commentaries and book reviews). Or you must request an individual waiver in case you are not funded.
- You must explicitlly confirm that there is no conflict of interest connected to your research. See for instance the PLoS guidelines for competing interests.
- You must explicitlly confirm that it is an original article – or if it has been published in Scandinavian language before, that it has been adjusted to an international audience – and that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- You must supply ORCIDs for yourself and all co-authors and list them in a cover sheet, together with the names, positions, affiliations and countries of yourself and your co-authors. The ORCID registration should as a minimum include the author's present affiliation.
- Your text must conform to the rules regarding length, disposition, format, anonymity, acknowledgements and use of DOIs as described in the Author Guidelines above.
The Copyright Holder of this Journal is the authors and the Journal. This Journal gives Open Access with CreativeCommons license CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0.
You can download all the content of the Journal and share it with others as long as you credit the authors and the journal, but you can’t change it in any way or use it commercially.
More specifically this license means that you – authors and users – may:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or form as long as you follow the license terms. The freedom to share includes parallel publishing on authors’ own website and in institutional repositories or in ResearchGate after publication in NJWLS, or if you want to reprint your article as part of publication of a PhD-thesis or a dissertation
You may share under these terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit and provide a link to the license. Appropriate credit implies that you provide the name of the creator and attribution parties, a copyright notice, a license notice, a disclaimer notice, and a link to the material. The link used should be its DOI.
NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes. A commercial use is one primarily intended for commercial advantage or monetary compensation.
NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material. Merely changing the format never creates a derivative.
Exceptions to the license terms may be granted
If you want to use content in the Journal in another way then described by this license, you must contact the licensor and ask for permission. Contact Bo Carstens at email@example.com. Exceptions are always given for specific purposes and specific content only.
The Journal is listed as a blue journal in Sherpa/Romeo, meaning that the author can archive post-print ((ie final draft post-refereeing) and author can archive publisher's version/PDF.
Copyright of others
Authors are responsible for obtaining permission from copyright holders for reproducing any illustrations, tables, figures or lengthy quotations previously published elsewhere.
All published material is archived at Roskilde University Library, Denmark, and transmitted to the Danish Royal Library in conformity with the Danish rules of legal deposit.
We do not screen articles for plagiarism. It is the responsibility of the authors to make sure they do not plagiate.
Last updated: 25-05-2018
NJWLS operates https://tidsskrift.dk/index.php/njwls/. This statement informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
If you want to subscribe to notifications, we will ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information is limited to your name and email-address. (NB: currently it is not possible to subscribe to notifications).
Your data will not be given to any third parties or used for other purposes than your subscription.
See the cookie-policy of The Royal Library.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.