Information For Authors
Articles submitted to IRTP must:
- be in response to a call for papers from the most recent International Society for Theoretical Psychology (ISTP) conference
- not be under review elsewhere
- be written in the template provided on the website
- be submitted through the journal website
- be written in English
- have minimal notes and footnotes
- must be no longer than 8,000 words including footnotes (but excluding references)
- written according to the current APA style
- include an abstract of approximalty 200 words and 4 suitable keywords
- include appropriate permissons for copyrighted images, videos, etc.
After submission, authors will receive notice and further instructions from the appointed primary editor of their article.
Materials submitted to the journal will be kept confidential until publishing. Only editors and reviewers may access.