Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (XP, not 2007-format) or Openoffice file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining; and all figures and tables are placed at the end of the document; all notes are endnotes (not footnotes).
- The correct reference styles is used.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- If the article is re-submitted, please attach an anonymous letter to the reviewers and the editors explaining how you have dealt with the reviewers' comments.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.