Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or Openoffice file format.
All references in the manuscript which might reveal you to be the author are removed or replaced by Author(Date). Please consider carefully, whether Author(Date) may actually be more revealing than regularly citing your work.
Personal information has been removed from the properties of the Word file.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining; and all figures and tables are placed at the end of the document; all notes are endnotes (not footnotes).
- The correct reference styles is used.
- If the article is re-submitted, please attach an anonymous letter to the reviewers and the editors explaining how you have dealt with the reviewers' comments.
Authors who publish their work through this journal accept the following terms:
1. Authors retain their copyright and give the journal the right of first publication. The author's work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution-license, giving others the right to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's author and first publication in this journal.
2. Authors may enter into several separate contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (eg, send it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), acknowledging the work's first publication in this journal.
3. Authors have the right and are encouraged to publish their works online (e.g. in institutional repositories or on their website) (see The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.