Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format and is accompanied with an exact PDF-copy.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text is the sole responsibility of the author. Language editing is not offered by the editorial board.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- All hyperlinks must appear in notes and in black, following the template.
- Figures and illustrations have a high digital quality and are useful in the layout.
Articles published in Hiphil Novum are licensed under Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0). The editorial board may accept other Creative Commons licenses for individual articles, if required by funding bodies e.g. the European Research Council. Authors retain copyright to their articles and give Hiphil Novum the right to the first publication. The authors retain copyright to earlier versions of the articles, such as the submitted and the accepted manuscript. Authors and readers may use, reuse, and build upon the published work, or use it for text or data mining, as long as appropriate attribution is maintained.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.