Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it currently submitted to another journal (if in doubt, please provide an explanation in "Comments to the Editor").
- The text is submitted as a .docx file. Illustrations and figures are submitted as independent files.
- The text follows the latest version of the APA reference style guide. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements stated in the more detailed author guidelines below.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in "Ensuring a Blind Review" below have been followed.
- When available, the DOI-number of a publication should be provided at the end of the reference.
Articles submitted to MedieKultur should not be submitted to or published in other journals. Articles published in MedieKultur may be used (downloaded) and reused (distributed, copied, cited) for non-commercial purposes with reference to the authors and publication host.
The authors and MedieKultur own the copyright to the published articles and reviews.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.