Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in one of the following formats: .docx or .rtf
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. *IMPORTANT* If a submission does not follow the Author Guidelines, it will not be accepted for review.
- Do not write your name in the text/file of your submission.
Articles published in Brasiliana are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.