Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Your article is formatted following the journal’s guidelines.
- Your article has been proofread by a skilled English speaker.
- You have ensured that no identifying information about the authors is included in the body of the text, to assure a blind peer-review process. You informed the name and affiliation of all authors through the form in the submission system.
- You have secured permission for any third-party materials you have used.
- You have included a disclosure statement and declared any competing interests.
- You are ready to paste your article's reference list on the field "References" (under the tab "Enter Metadata"). This is required to allow compliance with citation-tracking services (e.g. Crossref).
- You have provided an article abstract of maximum 200 words, written in clear language, and aimed at a non-specialist reader.
- You have included 3 to 5 relevant keywords for your article.
It is the responsibility of the authors to secure permission to reproduce images and any other material originating with third parties. Authors must provide a statement that the materials included in their article are either free of copyright or that they have secured the right to reproduce them (see submission checklist). PSJ encourages authors to use images and other materials licensed under Creative Commons or in the public domain.
All articles published in PSJ are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license. The authors retain all rights and responsibilities linked to the reproduction of the article.
The Privacy Studies Journal does not share the authors’ information with third parties. All contact information is used for communication about the submission and publication process and is treated in accordance with the GDPR.