A Discussion of Computer Supported Cooperative Work: Overview Paper
The author's Ph.D. Thesis has been written as six separate papers or reports, where this paper is the overview paper. The main purpose with this paper is to provide the necessary glue needed to bind the other parts together as one coherent product. The other products are:
- A Cooperative work perspective on use and development of computer artifacts -- DAIMI PB-234
- A framework for computer supported cooperative work -- DAIMI PB-253
- Transaction supporting systems and organisational change -- DAIMI PB-248
- Object oriented programming and computerised shared material -- DAIMI PB-247
- Programming environments and system development environments -- DAIMI PB-252
Articles published in DAIMI PB are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.